1. Proficient in spoken and written Mandarin.
2. Bachelor Degree or above.
3. More than one year working experience.
4. Proficient in Word, Excel, PPT and other Office software, great document writing ability.
5. Strong organization, coordination and communication skills.
6. Integrity, strong ability to work under pressure, and willingness to develop in the Fintech industry in long term.
1. Independently and effectively assisted the manager to deal with daily work, important reports of various departments, and proofread important data.
2. Drafted and translated various product and policy documents.
3. Coordinated the communication and work between the Philippine operation team and all departments of the headquarters.
4. Assisted in the operation of customer service and other departments.
5. Dealt with other temporary work assigned by leader.