- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- CPA is a must
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field from Big Company or previously works from an Accounting / Audit / Tax Firms and Lending company
- Preferably candidate specialized in Finance-Audit/Taxation or equivalent
- Meticulous attention to details
- Can handle pressure task
- With good attitude
1. Accounting：Responsible for the accounting / finance department .Complete daily accounting and monthly closing together with financial assistant, and responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of accounting.
2. Tax：Understand the tax policy, responsible for daily tax declaration and interpretation of tax law
- Responsible for corporate tax and tax returns, sound knowledge in tax advisory with compliance with local tax rules and international tax treaties
- Responsible for the collection of tax-related information, reporting to taxation authorities in a timely manner, and advising management on the tax impact of various corporate strategies.
- Formulate Tax Planning Strategies to help the Company save taxes
- Reviews tax returns to ensure integrity of the reports submitted to BIR
Coordinates tax preparation work
3. Coordinate the daily work of financial assistant: cashier, expense audit, invoicing, etc.
4. Regulation: Connect with regulators and external parties and interpret relevant financial data
5.Tax and Finance Compliance， Ensure that each requirement of the SEC and BIR are filed on time to avoid penalty